CronBuzz api can be used to programmatically manage monitors, tags and
notification lists in a team.
The team must have an active subscription to make api calls.
To make api calls, You must first obtain an API key. To obtain an API Key,
- Login to cronbuzz
- click on your profile image
- click on your profile link
- under "API tokens", click on create API token button.
- enter a name for the api token
- click on create api token
- copy the api token displayed.
CronBuzz api uses Bearer token based authorization. So all the requests made to cronbuzz must contain the API key as a bearer token authorization header.
All the requests made to API should contain the following header.
Authorization: Bearer <your-api-token>
All the api requests has the following base url.
For all the supported API endpoints, and their payload formats, Please check full api documentation.